Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9 - Challenge #17 - First C9 Set



It's time to ink up those Concord & 9th images for the next Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge. This month we are using the first set we purchased. I purchased two sets the first time ... Wildflower and Beautiful Words and will be using both of them on my card today. These two sets have gotten a lot of love from me in my studio. They are two of my favorite sets!

I started with a white card panel cut slightly smaller than my card base. Using one of the flowers in the Wildflower set, I stamped a border around the outer edge of the card panel. I then stamped all of the outlined polka-dots, filling in the empty white space. Next came the coloring. I chose the bright Copic colors you see in the photo above and only colored in the flowers.

For my sentiment, I trimmed another piece of white cardstock, stamped my sentiment, from Beautiful Words, and then colored the 'BEAUTIFUL' in using the R27 Copic marker. I stamped, colored and cut out another flower and attached that next to my sentiment before adding a bit of white twine. That was attached to my card panel with dimensional foam and then more foam was added behind the card panel before attaching it all to my card base. A few sequins were added to complete it!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today! I hope you'll join us in using your first Concord & 9th set. You have until January 28th to get your project linked up on the Where Creativity Meets C9.

Happy creating!




1 comment:

  1. Love the deep, beautiful colors you used for the flowers--wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete