Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink April Release - Day 2 - Fence Line Spring + Paws & Kisses + A Bit More: Paws & Kisses

Hello! Welcome back for Day 2 of the April Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. Today we have a beautiful floral spring set, the most adorable puppy set and a set of stitched dies that will surely become a must have staple in your craft room!

**All of the new products will be available April 15th at 10pm EST!**



Up first is Fence Line Spring ... a beautiful set featuring a variety of images perfect for creating your very own spring front yard scene. Also featured is the new Noted Simply Stitched die collection ... love these stitched rectangles. 

I started by die-cutting one of the smaller rectangles in the Noted Simply Stitched die collection, in three different colors ... Bright Buttercup, Raspberry Fizz and Lilac Grace. I created a background pattern using these rectangles and attached them to my card base.


I used one of the larger rectangles to create a base for my Fence Line Spring images to sit on. Some of my flowers were stamped directly onto the white and some were stamped and die-cut separately and then popped up with dimensional foam. 


The sentiment is from the new Sentiment Staples: Congrats that was introduced yesterday. 


My second card for today features the absolute cutest puppy sets ... Paws & Kisses and A Bit More: Paws & Kisses! 

My card includes a bit of both of these new sets. Both the sentiment and hot dog are from Paws & Kisses and the cute little smaller pup is from A Bit More: Paws & Kisses. 

I started by using the Noted Simply Stitched dies again to create a base for my images. I stamped my sentiment and then attached my die-cut pups just above. The polka dot paper is another new release this month! :) 


After my pups were in place I added two red hearts that were die-cut using the coordinating Paws & Kisses die collection. 


I finished it off with a bit of white twine before attaching it to my card base. 

That's a wrap for me for Day 2, but there is still so much to see from the rest of the team. Hop on over to the Papertrey Ink blog to see more. 

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me today!




Congratulations :




Dogs leave paw prints:



6 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Melissa! I love your color blocked background on your congrats card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your color combo and the background you created on the congrats card. all the new sets shown so far are just so fun. can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

  3. The background you created on the Congrats cards was genius...why don't I think of these things?!?!??!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Melissa! Again, I'm so happy you are back with PTI! Your cards are always so cheerful and I also love your colour block background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that color-blocked BG! Beautiful designs my dear! So happy you are back with Papertrey!

    ReplyDelete